Starting the DM Survey ...
Please note this survey will be available to you for editing if you have registered. If any of the following apply,
we encourage you to register so you may add to or update your survey.
- You may not have time to complete the questionaire (you may need to review vaccine/vet records).
- Your dog has been diagnosed with DM and is displaying DM symptoms.
- Your dog has not been diagnosed with DM but has tested positive on a DM DNA
test whether or not he/she is displaying signs of DM.
When Should I Update My Survey?
Updating your survey is encouraged when any of the following occur:
- Any change occurs in your dog's DM progression.
- A significant event occurs in your dog's environment, including but not limited to:
You wish to modify your entry for corrections and/or completeness
Any significant medical events occur including significant test results, new medication prescribed, illness, etc.
- You have moved
- Change of diet
- Change in medications
- Change in exercise schedule
- Any change in the dog's normal routine that could be stressful
- You notice a change in your dog's behavior
- Any new or changes to noted medical issues
How Do I Update My Survey?
To update the survey, simply login. This will take you to a page with choices to help you update your survey.